Personal data protection
Protecting the privacy of our customers is very important to us. When processing your personal data, we proceed in accordance with the valid legal regulations and ensure their protection as much as possible.
We ask you to carefully read the following information about the processing of your personal data by our company. In case of any questions or other ambiguities, do not hesitate to contact us. We will be happy to explain and clarify everything for you.
Expandeco s.r.o., with its registered office at Májová 304/38, Žarnovica 966 81, 47 980 052, Registered in Banská Bystrica, dept. Sro, vl. č. 31010 / S Email: email@example.com
The company Expandeco, s.r.o. processes only such personal data that are necessary for the provision of services to our clients. We carefully protect the processed personal data and comply with all statutory obligations and procedures when processing them.
In order to improve the services provided, we collect personal data about our clients and potential clients who have given us explicit consent to contact them with the offer of our services.
Categories of personal data we process:
- Identification data - We process personal data that are necessary for the purposes of concluding contracts, such as the business name of the organization, name and surname of the statutory agency or other contact person, job title, registered office, ID number, VAT number and other important data.
- Contact details - We also process your contact details, including telephone numbers and e-mail addresses.
- Services provided - We process data that contains information about what services we provide to you.
- Customer service - In order to improve our customer support, we also store information about mutual contact with you.
- Transaction data - We process personal data related to payment transactions for provided products and services.
- Data from cookies
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that the website www.expandeco.com stores on your computer, mobile phone or other device. The cookies used by the Operator enable the website to recognize you and subsequently make the required service available to you.
Through cookies, the website can also record the settings of your internet browser, the language you prefer, etc. This way, your next visit to the website can be faster and more comfortable. Without cookies, browsing the website would be more complicated and its functionality would not be flawless. Cookies help the Operator to constantly improve and develop the offered products and settings of its services and adapt them to your preferences and needs.
Based on cookies, it is possible to analyse and statistically evaluate the use of services and advertising on the website and subsequently improve its content, functionality or design, as well as target marketing communication more effectively and relevantly.
How to manage and delete cookies?
Internet browsers usually automatically accept cookies by default. You can find information about individual internet browsers and how to set cookies on the following websites:
- Chrome: https://support.google.com
- Safari: https://www.apple.com
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com
For what purpose do we process your personal data:
- Processing of personal data on the basis of a contract
- Processing of personal data based on legitimate interests
- Processing of personal data for statistical purposes
- Processing of personal data for marketing purposes
Third Party Cookies
We also provide cookies to our verified third parties, which we list below. Your data is safe with us in the same way as in the provision of our services.
- Facebook Ads - Platform for Facebook advertising, retargeting, conversion measurement. http://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/
- Google Ads - Platform for search advertising, banner advertising, YouTube advertising, retargeting, conversion measurement https://policies.google.com/privacy
- Google Analytics - Analytical and marketing tool for detecting user behaviour on the website, in order to design better layouts, functionalities and further improve the site, user profiling and targeting personalised advertising https://policies.google.com/privacy
- Hotjar - Analytical tool for detecting user behaviour on the site, in order to design better layouts, functionalities and further improvements of the website. https://www.hotjar.com/legal/policies/privacy/
- Clarity Microsoft – Analytical tool for detecting user behaviour on the site, in order to design better layouts, functionalities and further improvements of the website. https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/clarity/clarity-data
- Smartlook – Analytical tool for detecting user behaviour on the site, in order to design better layouts, functionalities and further improvements of the website. https://help.smartlook.com/en/articles/3244452-privacy-policy
- Mailchimp - Marketing automation platform and email marketing service to manage email lists and create email marketing campaigns to send to customers https://mailchimp.com/legal/privacy/
- Leady – An analytics tool for detecting user behaviour on a page in order to better target marketing activities. https://leady.com/privacy/
- Clearbit – Analytical tool for detecting user behaviour on the site, in order to design better layouts, functionalities and further improvements of the website. https://clearbit.com/privacy-policy
Are you obliged to provide us with personal data?
The consent given to the processing of personal data is voluntary. It must be provided seriously and freely, specifically, informed and in the form of a statement or unambiguous act by which you, as the person concerned, consent to the processing of your personal data for the given purpose.
Legal regulations governing the protection of personal data:
All regulations listed below are valid laws and/or regulations within the law of Slovak republic and the EU and are used across the Europe. Customers from UK are not part of the EU as of 1st January 2021, therefore the statements may not be completely applicable in the UK, for further info, please contact us.
- Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation),
- Charter of Fundamental Rights of the European Union,
- Act no. 18/2018 z. on the protection of personal data and amendments to certain laws,
- The Constitution of the Slovak Republic
Withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data
You can revoke your consent to the processing of your personal data for marketing purposes at any time.
You can revoke your consent at any time at the following address: Expandeco s.r.o., with its registered office at Májová 304/38, 966 81 Žarnovica, Slovakia, IN: 47980052, Registered in Banská Bystrica, dept. Sro., vl.č.27502 / S. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The information on the content of the revocation of consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes should contain the following information:
- identification of the person who withdraws consent to the indication of his name, surname, as well as e-mail contact,
- a clear and understandable statement that you no longer want further processing of your personal data for marketing purposes in the future,
- In the appeal, you may state that consent to the processing of your personal data has been granted for marketing purposes in general for any marketing purposes, or you may specify the specific marketing purposes to which the appeal relates.
By default, we store your personal data for the duration of your contract, to the extent that we are able to properly provide you with our services and fulfil our contractual obligations. After the termination of the relevant contractual relationship and the fulfilment of all contractual obligations, we store your personal data for the necessary time, which represents 10 years in accordance with the relevant legal regulations (Act No. 431/2002 Zb. On Accounting as amended and Act No. 40/1964 Zb. Civil Code as amended).
If you have entered into a contractual relationship with our company Expandeco s.r.o. and you have given us consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes, we consider this consent valid for the entire duration of the contractual relationship, or until you revoke it and then five years after termination of the relevant contractual relationship.
If you have not entered into a contractual relationship with our company Expandeco s.r.o. and you have given us consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes, we consider this consent to be valid for a period of five years from its grant or until you revoke it.
Rights of the person concerned
As an "concerned person", you have the following rights under the Act:
- the right to access personal data (Section 21 of the Act),
- the right to rectification (Section 22 of the Act),
- the right to erasure (Section 23 of the Act),
- the right to restrict processing (Section 24 of the Act),
- the right to data portability (Section 26 of the Act),
- the right to object to processing (Section 27 of the Act),
- the right to withdraw consent (§ 14 par. 3 of the Act),
- the right to file a motion to initiate proceedings pursuant to Section 100 of the Act.
You have the right to file a motion to initiate proceedings with the supervisory authority (Office for Personal Data Protection of the Slovak Republic, Hraničná 12 820 07, Bratislava 27) or at: https://dataprotection.gov.sk/uoou/, which fulfils the role of the supervisory authority in the field of protection personal data, if you believe that the processing of your personal data is in conflict with these conditions, or applicable law.
Manner of exercising rights
You can exercise your rights by sending a written request by post to Expandeco s.r.o., electronically to the email address: email@example.com or by submitting the application in person at the company's registered office. When requesting access to and transfer of your personal data, we are obliged to verify your identity by checking your photo ID.
For this reason, such applications can only be made in person at the company's registered office. We will respond to your request regarding the processing of personal data without undue delay, but no later than one month after its receipt. In special cases, the period is extended by another two months.