It is not surprising for anyone that the rapid growth of e-commerce affects logistics. This is a fertile ground for online business and both sectors have an impact on each other. Simply said, efficient logistics and infrastructure are key factors regarding the success of online sales and delivery of purchased goods in each country, meaning they need to be constantly innovated. This is the only way to meet the changing needs of e-commerce business and its customers. And it seems that the countries of the DACH region have understood this excellently.Read more
In recent years, professional German translation has become increasingly popular, thanks to Germany's leading role in the European economy, as well as its growing impact in the financial sector.
The German language can be spoken, written and interpreted differently, depending on the country. Through professional translators, Expandeco can ensure that every German translation is specifically tailored to the client's target region.
What we can provide for you:
- Translations of web pages into German
- Keyword analysis for German speaking markets
- Translations of content into German
- SEO translations into German
- Translations of titles into German
- Meta translations into German
- Translations of product names and descriptions into German
- Translations of advertising materials into German
- Translations of Advertising Articles into German
- Translations of PPC campaigns into German
Why choose Expandeco:
- Native translators, SEO experts
- High quality and fast delivery of the project
Basic info about the language
Like English and Dutch, German is part of West Germanic languages. About 16% of the European population speaks German as their first language, making it the most common mother tongue in Europe.
You might be interested
Ing. Martina LangováBack Office Manager