In recent years, a professional Italian translation has become increasingly popular, thanks to the leading role of Italy in the European Union, even enacted as the official language of the EU.
Italian has many different dialects depending on the part of the country. Through professional translators, Expandeco can ensure that every Italian translation is specifically tailored to the client's target region and to its technical specifications.
What we can provide for you:
- Translations of web pages into Italian
- Keyword analysis of the Italian market
- Translations of content into Italian
- SEO translations to Italian
- Translations of titles into Italian
- Meta translations to Italian
- Translations of product names and product descriptions into Italian
- Translations of advertising materials into Italian
- Translations of advertising articles into Italian
- Translations of PPC campaigns into Italian
Why choose Expandeco:
- Native translators, SEO experts
- High quality and fast delivery of the project
Basic info about the language
There are only 21 letters in the Italian alphabet: j, k, w, x and y do not exist in Italian. It is also worth mentioning the important fact that Italian is the working language of the Vatican and the entire Catholic world.